Thank you for shopping at Ride Hub Australia!
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase, We invite You to review Our policy on refunds and returns. The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with us.
You are entitled to cancel Your Order 30 days after the date on which You purchased the Goods.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive Your order cancellation notice. We will use the same payment method as You used for the Order.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- You produce an order number or proof of purchase
- The Goods are sealed, all accessories are complete, unworn and in its original condition
If the Good have already been labeled for shipping, you agree to deduct the following from the refund amount:
- 30% Restocking fee (flat-rate)
- Shipping fees (two ways)
- Rental fee of $100 to $300 per week (computed from receive date until the date the issue was reported) depending on the model. The receive date is based on the confirmation of the courier.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- Goods that were already opened or used are not eligible for change of mind returns.
- Goods made to Your specifications or clearly customised.
- Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned.
- Goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion. This may result in a replacement, or exchange being refused.
Warranty does not cover faults that are a result of misuse or neglect.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
Return of goods after 30 days from purchase date will fall under this category.
As per the Australian Consumer Law, the seller has the right to refuse refund requests due to minor issues. The seller may offer replacement instead.
Change of mind returns after the 30 days can be declined by the seller.
Refund requests due to major issues can be accepted provided conditions of returns above were satisfied.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
GET THE DEALS
RIDE HUB CHATSWOOD
Shop 4, Ground Floor/ 129 - 135 Victoria Ave., Chatswood NSW, 2067, Australia
+632 488 849 301
- Contact Us
- Store Locator
- Service and Repairs
- Test Ride
- About Us
- Rules and Safety
- Payment Options
- Terms of Service
- Shipping Policy
- Returns Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Electric Bikes
- Electric Scooters
- Electric Skateboards
- Best Sellers