For your safety and guarantee, Ride Hub Australia follows the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
General Warranty Policy
All warranties for the products offered at Ride Hub Australia cover manufacturers’ faults only. This includes only defective materials and workmanship.
All warranties are non-transferable and apply only to the first owner of the product.
The period and structure of warranties vary depending on each brand and product. Check with the user’s manual and/or warranty document to learn more about the manufacturer’s inclusive warranties.
Unless stated by the manufacturer, all warranties do not cover damage or failure arising from:
- When the warranty period has expired
- Improper usage, abuse, and/or unauthorised modification.
- Crashes due to mishandling.
- Neglect and/or failure to provide regular maintenance and proper storage.
- Wear-and-tear damage of vulnerable components such as wheels, tyres, lights. consumables or battery lifespan
- Improper handling by unauthorised service personnel.
- When the warranty or serial label is altered or removed
- When the product or any of its components have been opened, altered or modified by someone other than the manufacturer or aurothised repair centre
All claims are subject to the approval of the manufacturer/supplier.
If the claim is unsuccessful, the customer can send the item to the manufacturer for further reassessment.
Unless stated by the manufacturer, all charges arising from this will be shouldered by the customer.