Easy, one-click folding mechanism for easy carrying Mearth RS Electric Scooter
What's more, the no-hassle folding structure of Mearth RS Electric Scooter allows the rider to fold and unfold it easily, quickly, and safely - is convenient to store almost anywhere. The stem locks firmly into place to ensure its stability while riding.
RS Electric Scooter Highly efficient battery and premium motor
The Mearth RS has a highly efficient and concentrated lithium battery that turns kinetic energy (the rider’s movement) into electric energy. The battery is safe, durable, and stands the test of time. The battery also comes with six intelligent protection mechanisms, including short-circuit, over-current, double-over-charge, double-over-discharge, temperature anomaly, and under-voltage (automatic sleep) protection. Moreover, it has a 500W high-speed brushless motor, allowing you to power over all types of terrain.
3 Riding mode option
The three riding modes for different environments help you to easily switch between Eco, Sport, and Sport+ with the press of a button.
Large LED Display
You can also ccess all your riding modes, and check your speed, power, and more with a large HR LED screen display.
What's more, it uses wear-resistant and explosion-proof 10-inch pneumatic tires, allowing riders to pass through difficult paths easily. Durable tires provide good shock absorption to improve ride quality.
Durability and stability on the road
MEARTH RS electric scooter weighs 23 kg, lets you ride at a top speed of 40 km/h (capped at 25 km/h as per Australian e-scooter law), and also offers a max load of 100 kg. Furthermore, it can take on different terrains, such as flat roads, cement, mud, gravel, and uneven paths too. It can also ride hills with a climbing angle of up to 25 degrees.
The MEARTH RS has multiple braking systems for extra safety on the road, like front and rear disc brakes, a rear foot brake, an anti-lock electric brake, and a double handgrip brake too. Moreover, we love Mearth RS Electric Scooter for its wide, non-slip grip texture deck.
The 18.3cms provide the rider with a stable and comfortable riding position. It also has buzzers and bells to warn oncoming pedestrians and vehicles., and tough magnesium alloy.
RS Electric Scooter
The Mearth RS Electric Scooter offers more range per charge to support riders going longer distances. It is built with the lightest yet strongest metal with a sleek, stylish finish. It also provides some of the longest ranges among electric scooter brands in Australia. Both models weighs 23kg.
The RS Series is undeniably the ultimate long-range electric scooter from MEARTH. It also offers everything you need for your daily trips.
- Ma x range - 65Km max. range
- Speed - 25km/h (in line with Australian public safety regulations) up to 40km/h (on private property)
- Weight - 23kgs
- Motor Power - 500W Motor with battery extension
- Battery - 36V (max. 850W output)
- Color - Black
- Max Load - 100kg
- Charging time - 8 - 9 hours
- Incline - 25-degree grade ability
- Tyres - Tough, vacuum durable non-slip rubber tyres
- Tyre size - 10" Explosion-proof Tyres
- Grade - 25° Climbing Angle
- Color - Black
- Power management - 6 intelligent protection mechanisms, including short-circuit, over-current, double-over-charge, double-over-discharge, temperature anomaly, and under-voltage (automatic sleep) protection
- Lights - LED high-brightness front light, rear LED light
- Display - HD LED colored screen visible during daytime
- Brakes - Efficient front and rear disc brakes (a rear foot brake, an anti-lock electric brake, and a double handgrip brake)
- Dimensions - Open 111cm x 50cm x 123cm; Folded 111 x 599 x 540cm
- Construction - Magnesium Alloy
- Water resistant - (IPX4)