The ultimate long-range electric scooter. Mearth RS Pro Electric Scooter is built with the lightest, strongest metal for a sleek, stylish finish too.
Feel the power at work wth Mearth RS Pro Electric Scooter
Moreover, the RS Pro is equipped with 500W Motor Power, 10-inch wheels, and a sturdy build. Plus, the Mearth RS Pro takes on any road with ease so that you can glide effortlessly through the suburbs or city.
Easy, one-click folding mechanism for easy carrying
This e-scooter's folding structure allows you to fold and unfold it easily, quickly, and safely. So it makes it easy and convenient to store almost anywhere. The stem locks firmly into place to ensure its stability while riding too.
Mearth RS Pro Premium battery
The Mearth RS Pro also features a highly efficient and concentrated lithium battery that turns kinetic energy (your movement) into electric energy. Moreover, you should trust a battery that's safe, durable, and stands the test of time. This battery also comes with six intelligent protection mechanisms, including short-circuit, over-current, double-over-charge, double-over-discharge, temperature anomaly, and under-voltage (automatic sleep) protection too.
Sophistication and style meet performance
The Mearth RS Pro comes with a 500W high-speed brushless motor, allowing you to power over all types of terrain. Feel its power, smoothness, and seamlessness.
Durable, wear-resistant tires
This electric scooter features a 10-inch front and rear explosion-proof tires made from memory gel vacuum materials, enabling you to pass through urban roads. They are also wear-resistant, anti-skid, and shock absorbing. Thus, it can deliver a comfortable ride and preventing leaks and damage.
HD LED Display
Moreover, the large HR screen display allows you to access all your riding modes, check your speed, and power. The Mearth RS Pro also has three riding modes for different environments so that you can easily switch between Eco, Sport, and Sport+ with the press of a button.
Greater dual disc capability for your safety
What's more, you can get a strong braking power to ensure your safety and protection for every trip. The Mearth RS Pro also features front and rear disc brakes, an anti-lock electric brake, rear foot brakes, and a double hand-grip brake.
Furthermore, there are so many reasons to love the Mearth RS Pro. As it features a wide, non-slip grip texture deck. It's 18.3cms deck also provides you with a more stable and comfortable riding position. The buzzers and bells are also included to warn oncoming pedestrians and vehicles. It also have a tough magnesium alloy.
RS Pro Specifications:
- Max range - 80-100kms
- Weight - 23kgs
- Motor - 500W
- Color - Black
- Speed - 25km/h (in line with Australian public safety regulations), up to 40km/h (on private property)
- Max Load - 100kg
- Incline - 30 degree grade ability
- Types - Tough, durable non-slip rubber tyres
- Tyres - 10" Explosion-proof Tyres
- BATTERY - 500W Motor, 36V/20.8 Ah
- POWER MANAGEMENT - 6 intelligent protection mechanisms, including short-circuit, over-current, double-over-charge, double-over-discharge, temperature anomaly, and under-voltage (automatic sleep) protection.
- RANGE - 80-100km
- MAX SPEED - 25km/h (in line with Australian public safety regulations), up to 40km/h (on private property)
- CHARGING TIME - 8-9 hours
- LIGHTS - LED high-brightness front light, rear LED light
- DISPLAY - HD LED
- BRAKES - Efficient dual disc brakes
- LIGHTS - LED High-brightness front light and rear LED taillight
- WEIGHT - 23KG
- MAX LOAD - 100KG
- DIMENSIONS - Open 111cm x 50cm x 123cm
- Folded - 111 x 599 x 540cm
- CONSTRUCTION- Magnesium Alloy
- TIRES - 10"
- INCLINE - 30 degree grade ability
- WATER - Water resistant (IPX4)