MEARTH CYBER FUTURISTIC ELECTRIC SCOOTER
Australia's Fastest & Smartest Electric Scooter has arrived, built by MEARTH.
👉 The high-tech, futuristic e-scooter we all dream of is now a reality, it exists – THE FUTURE IS HERE and so is the Mearth Cyber.
👉 The Mearth Cyber is a ‘smart’ electric scooter, intelligent and capable of providing the best riding experience based on the given situations it is in.
👉 The Mearth Cyber has an advanced program built into this electric scooter, giving it the ability to monitor both the power output from each wheel and the torque (turning force) that changes every milli-second and will finally set it to the best torque setting for you to experience the best ride. The Mearth Cyber will lead you to stand at the front of the line.
Mearth Cyber Scooter Inclusions:
- 📌 2 year warranty on the Mearth Cyber frame
- 📌 1 year warranty on the Mearth Cyber battery, motor and controller
- 📌 Built with a rated 3200W brushless HUB Dual Motor with a peak power of 4000W
- 📌 Built-in Sine-wave controllers, the most technologically advanced controllers available to power an electric scooter as it connects all the electrical parts of the e-scooter together
- 📌 Enhanced and protected with an Anti Theft System that allows you to set-up a password for your powerful e-scooter so that it would only start at your command
- 📌 Built-in front and rear suspensions, making the Mearth Cyber robust and sturdy
- 📌 Built-in 10” pneumatic tires, making it wear-resistant against all odds, be it cement, uneven roads, mud, bricks and gravel road riding, all thanks to the highly resistant rubber it has. This also makes it non-slip, anti-skid and shock–absorbing, offering a comfortable ride that prevents leaks and damages to the tires
- 📌 Built-in battery that’s 60V 26Ah with a 4A Fast Charge Technology. How fast? Get 30-80% in just 1 hour (when you use 2 chargers at the same time) or 2 hours with a single charger
- 📌 Built-in with front and rear Nutt/Zoom hydraulic brakes + ABS Braking System
- 📌 Mearth’s electric scooters have passed industry standard testing, guaranteeing safety to the best of its efforts so you can feel secure on every ride
- 📌 Ability to run a maximum speed of 75 km/hr (default is still 25 km/hr in accordance to Australian laws) with its Trigger Throttle
- 📌 Ability to climb a slope, with a climbing grade of 70%.
- 📌 Ability to carry a whopping weight of 180 kgs
- 📌 Ability to be water-resistant with an IP Rating IP54
- 📌 Ability to run a maximum range of 75 kmAbility to run a maximum range of 75 km
- 📌 Ability to adjust the torque, a twisting force that tends to cause rotation
- Weighs 39 kg