PRO-III is the most technically advanced electric scooter in the Ducati Urban e-mobility line. This is thanks to the connection to the Ducati Urban e-Mobility User App. Using the innovative NFC technology, this e-scooter is further equipped with a token.
This allows you to start the escooter simply by bringing it close to the display. Thus, it allows the use of the vehicle only to the owner in possession of the chip.
- FRAME : magnesium alloy
- MOTOR :350W, Peak Power 515W
- BATTERY : 36V, 13.0Ah, 468Wh
- WHEELS :10" tubeless front and rear tyres
- BRAKES :Double front and rear disc brake, with KERS
- DISPLAY :3.2" LED display, with USB plug
- TRAVEL : up to 50km (may vary depending on rider's weight, street conditions, temperature etc.)
- MAX WEIGHT SUPP.: 100kg
- CHARGING TIME : around 9 hours
- SPEED: L1: 6km/h | L2: 15km/h | L3: 20km/h | L4: 25km/h (max speed)*NET WEIGHT 17.5 Kg
The NFC Technology further allows to switch on the display and start your e-scooter simply by bringing the NFC token to the display and waiting for the “pass” sign to appear.
The PRO-III is also powered by a 350W brushless motor capable of providing 515W of peak power. The 468WH enhanced battery guarantees great autonomy covering up to 50 km with a single charge.
The wide 3.2” LED display also allows easy monitoring and managing of all functions. It also includes choosing between the four riding modes (6, 15, 20, 25 km/h).
This technically advanced electric scooter display is equipped with a USB port that allows you to recharge the smartphone or other devices while in use.